Sunday, November 8, 2009

At Peace

I have had odd feelings of peace lately. I almost don't understand. When I think of everything that has been laid on my plate lately I feel that I should be having knots in my stomach and stress over how I'm possibly going to get all of this done. Normal Lora mode would be waking up at 3 am, not be able to go back to sleep because I'm worrying about everything and anything that can't be taken care of in the wee small hours of the morning. But I don't feel that way. I feel pretty darn good! All I can think is that the Lord must be sending blessings because I certainly can't be doing all of this on my own.

It feels good. I feel good. I'm excited about the coming week and all that is brings. It's extremely full but I'm actually looking forward to getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment