Thursday, May 23, 2013

Taking the Plunge!

I've done it.  I've created a photography blog with samples of my work.  Not all of it, but some of it.  Check it out here:  http://mothernatureslight.blogspot.com/

I'm also offering my services for hire.  And I'm cheap. Not in the trashy kind of way but in the "hey, I could actually afford to hire you" kind of way.  So if you want photos taken of your kids, or you and your kids, or your kids prom dates, or even an event in your backyard, I'm your man... well woman.  And if you know someone who would like my services, feel free to pass it on.  Contact me via email: mdmarian02@hotmail.com or phone 435-760-5639, or comment on this blog.  I'm easy. But not in the trashy kind of way.

Now, get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather!

7 comments:

  1. I will be requesting your cheapness and easyness soon. But not in a trashy way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Sharon's comment. Easiness and trashiness, I mean cheapness will be requested this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to both... so easy to please, but not in the trashy way. :) You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want you. But not in a trashy kind of way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone already said everything I was going to say.... :( dude, I'm out of words.... but hey, I will advertise for you and say I LOVED the family pics you took of us, very easy and not trashy and cheap -- in the best kind of way :) I'm just not funny this morning... my brain is fuzzy, but I think you are a FABULOUS photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete