Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

Approximately 500 years ago, Sophie tagged me and I never responded... Now is the time.

Marriage Tag

What is your husband's name? Michael David Sullivan

How long have you been together? Married for 3 years, 1 month.

How long did you date? 1 year, 2 months

Who said I love you first? Me, I couldn't quite help myself.

Who is taller? David by 2 inches or so

Who sings better? David would say I do, but I think it's a toss up

Who is smarter? Definitely me, except for math and other things that have to make sense in a logical and analytical fashion... I just B.S. better

Who does the laundry? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Both, I actually quite enjoy it

Who does the dishes? Lately both, used to be David more though... something about bacteria taking over the world starting with our kitchen. That's what I get for marrying a biology major

Who drives when you are together? I drive to the grocery store or to go shopping, David usually drives on trips, dates, anywhere else.

Who is more stubborn? David thinks he can give me a run for my money on this one, but I beg to differ, I beat him in stubborness hands down.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? David is... what a guy huh.

Who kissed who first? David kissed me first.

Who proposed? David

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? We have friends??

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do

I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to differ on a couple of things here. Although I appreciate the compliment on my singing, Lora sings better without question.

    I also never claimed that I was as stubborn as Lora. I concede the crown for that without a fight. (There might be a rare situation or two about an issue that I am more stubborn, but that isn't the same as how stubborn someone is overall.) It's not her fault. She gets it on both sides of the family.

    I did kiss her first, but it definitely wasn't for her lack of trying to get me to do it.

    ReplyDelete