Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Catching Up: The Montana Days

Okay, so like forever ago, or really the weekend of Sept 25, 2011, David and I skipped town and headed to Bozeman Montana to spend time with my brother Eli and his family.  They were so good to put us up for the weekend and let us intrude on their space.  It was really fun though.  Filled with late nights, lots of  laughter, games, a quick tour of downtown Bozeman (most everything closed at 5 pm on Saturday! We were more than a little surprised) and a trip to the lake.  I honestly can't remember what the lake was called and I'm totally blaming it on pregnancy brain. It was fun though.  So for your enjoyment:

Axel just could not stay away from floating things and dirt.

David and I in all our glory.

Eli, looking cool as ever.

Velvet and Axel, Eli and Grady.  The fam.

My husband showing of his rugged handsomeness mixed with a healthy dose of cheese.

Did I ever mention he cannot go by a body of water without skipping rocks... no?  Well it's true.  He was the expert, right up until he fell over a rock and landed on is backside that is.  Classic.

I have no idea what they are looking at but it must be good.

Grady and Velvet.
All in all it was a fun time and a much needed break from the Logan that I love.

1 comment:

  1. oh my it looks so beautiful up there! Glad you got to get away!

    ReplyDelete