Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Shout Out

I would like to take this moment and give a shout out to all my people in St. Louis. David and I have been here for the last week and have done a bit of catching up with people. For those of you who don't know, St. Louis is where I served my mission many moons ago. So, here it goes:

To Lisa for putting up with us that first night and for being you! It was so fun to chat, I really had no idea that Dale could talk that much! Loved it!

To Pennylu for being you! Congratulations on your marriage and being as wonderful as ever! David now knows why I think the world of you.

To Laura and family, so dang fun!! Thanks for dinner, the laughs, the dogs, the kids, and an all around good time. IHOP will never be the same!

You are all in my prayers and I'm so blessed to have you as part of my life! Thank you and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've just started Kite Runner, but so far so good. My sister (shazbraz) recommended it and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you got to go back and visit. I think it helps give some closure to the mission life when you can see how people's lives have truely changed for the better.

    ReplyDelete