Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hubbard Family Olympics

I don't know how many of you out there are aware that the Olympics are not just in Beijing this year. True, it doesn't have the coverage that Beijing does, but we have high hopes for future years. I bring to you, Olympic grade slip-n-slide... sure to be the next new event to join the Olympic venue.

Here we have the athletes lining up to try their skills

There sheer determination is evident on many an athlete's face.
It takes a lot of skill and muscle strength to stay on the actual slide.
Clearly this is not a sport for men only, just look at the joy on her face.
As the athletes progress, an element of style is introduced into the games.



And of course, there are the upcoming Olympic hopefuls.
And the smooth slide into the pond.
On other news, here's little Wesley with his grandma.

And another new addition, here is Kierstin Tennant, a new niece.


4 comments:

  1. ummmm that looks like way TOO much fun. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slip-n-slide is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life! Next Hubbard Olympic season I demand you make me an honorary member so I can take part in it's majesty!

    ReplyDelete