Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Discontent

Do you ever find yourself feeling trapped and discontent with life? Today that's me. Not that I don't like my job or where I live or anything like that, but I want a vacation. It seems like life is so short, why not take advantage of the time we have and see as much of the world as possible. It's a dangerous mood to be in because I usually decide to throw caution and finances out the window... Really I just want to be on a beach somewhere with no resposibilities but to apply sunblock once every few hours. Wouldn't that be nice...

5 comments:

  1. Sydney has lots of nice beaches! Come for a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh. Can I come? The Bahamas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beach and no responsiblities sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in!!! I think I would even be ok with just 1 night of sleeping through the night...awww wouldnt that be oh so NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a deal then, I'll find the place, win the lottery and pay for us all to go on a cruise!

    ReplyDelete