Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Job

For those of you who are wondering just exactly what it is I do all day with my time, I will share with you. Last Friday, the 12th to be exact, we did the Old Main Society Dinner. This is a dinner for those who have donated $10,000.00 or more to Utah State University. I have long believed that tuition should count but so far no one is on board with me.

Anyway, the University Advancement office get together with us and we design food and themes for the party. It's usually quite stressful because we have to serve roughly 400 people all at once. High stress, but the evening sure is beautiful. I didn't get to take too many pictures because I was running around for last minute stuff (like bowls to put the punch in and lighters for the candles, etc.) but I thought I would share some of them.


Ice Sculpture for the Reception before the meal.

Hors d'ouevres on carved ice block.


Table decor in the Ballroom.

3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously impressed!!!! Looks like a fun job. Thanks for sharing.

    How are things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuition should totally count. Sign me up for the next one!

    We'd love to come over some time. We should start figuring out a date since I know how things go with both of us!

    ReplyDelete