Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Like About This

"This" being this stay at home thing.

1. eating breakfast with David
2. exercising not at 5 am but more like 10:30
3. running errands during the day
4. eating lunch with David
5. doing laundry while things are downloading from work
6. music as lound or as quiet as I want it
7. the phone doesn't ring
8. jeans
9. slippers
10. not hauling a laptop around in my bag
11. making my own schedule
12. lunch with friends without the hassle of leaving campus
13. the sun streaming into my window
14. the ability to drop everything and take pictures

There are things I miss about the office too.

1. my friends there
2. my friends there
3. breakfast burritos in the morning
4. my friend there

That about sums it up.

4 comments:

  1. Who cares about missing friends anyway?! lol jk. Working from home is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you! and me! I might bug you for a minute or two one day or more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teared up when I read this-Silly I know :)

    ReplyDelete