Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Love People!

I just want to take a moment and express how much I love people! Whether it is people to look at, watch, talk to, talk about, laugh with, cry with, sing with, walk with, breathe with, hang out with, watch movies with, play games with, or eat with. Really just people. Especially those of you who are my friends. I don't know what I would do without some of you. If I had pictures of you all I would photoshop your faces into this picture, since I don't, this will have to do. Or you can all meet at my house Thursday evening and we'll make a picture of our own... unless it snows at which time I have promised myself that I will put myself on the first plane to a sunfilled beach... Perhaps it should snow on Thursday... hmm...

5 comments:

  1. Grrrr....no more snow! (Says the woman who spent the bulk of it in San Diego...oh, how I can talk. right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can always come visit me in Phoenix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps i love your hair! its REALLY CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, you don't know how tempting that is right now, not just for the sun, but for the great escape from Logan...

    ReplyDelete