Thursday, April 3, 2008

What have I done!


I did something kind of stupid. You know how you get a little wild hair and think to yourself "hey, I need a change" and then you go and do something that you're not sure if you'll regret later. Well, that's what I did.

It's really silly and it just proves that I'm more vain than I ever thought I would be. I went to get my hair cut and decided to go shorter than ever before and then decided that I should be a redhead. Now, some of you will say, "hey, I thought you already were redheaded" but I beg to differ. I was brown with blond highlights that looked red in certain lights.... It goes back to high school where I was always considered a blond and well... I guess I never got over it. Of course in my mind I'm still 21, just slightly modified.

Long story short, my cousin who happens to be my hairdresser said "Hey, what do you think about going darker and redder?" I responded with a hurried, "what the hey, it's only hair". I promise it looked good in her mirror in her studio. Then I went home and thought, "what the devil have I done."

And there in lies the saga of the hair and the vanity that accompanies it.

4 comments:

  1. Lora! You have a blog! How fun! We'll need to have a get together once we are all settled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that sounds exciting! i want to see a picture of the new dew!

    How are things going with you and dave?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the read on you! and welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sully, I dig the red hair! So fun to hear from you!
    Sheridan

    ReplyDelete