Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I got a call from the doctor's office today. The trauma of giving blood paid off!!! My prolactin level is low and is thought to be the main cause of my lack of 'increase'. If I could hug every nurse that stuck a needle in my arm I would. After two and a half years of wondering and waiting, we have hope again. And it feels oh so good.... It's been a long time.
I realize that this may not be the end of the road, but it's still a reason to celebrate. We're closer than we've ever been. Oh happy day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Is this something they can remedy?

    Yay for hope!

    (and seriously...we need to have you guys over for dinner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it can be remedied! I'm way excited. I have a perscription for something that starts with a "b" can't remember it off the top of my head. It makes me tired though.

    Yes on dinner... just gotta figure out when, I can't believe how time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief to finally know. I'm so excited for you, at least it's something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be a huge weight off of your shoulders. I'm very hopeful for both of you and wish you the best of luck and science!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy the time you and David are having together as sweet hearts.
    Your husband came into the world before we were ready..... but we sure did love him so; still do ....

    ReplyDelete