Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ready or not, I've been tagged

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

So, here are my random facts/habits in no certain order:

1. I am currently morally opposed to facebook. I fear I shall soon be forced to capitulate and create an account and I'm sure that by doing so I will selling half of my soul. (no, I have no good reason for feeling this way, I just do.)

2. Unlike Sophie I have the hardest time in the world remembering to floss my teeth. So much so that one roll of dental floss will last up to a full year. Fortunately I am still cavity free.

3. I have a secret obsession with the re-runs of "Angel" the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" spin off. Sometimes it's the only thing that gets me to the gymn in the morning. Every morning an episode airs on TNT at 5:00.

4. I like old houses. If I had my way and all the money in the world, I would buy an older home and fix it up. There's just something about the quirks and architecture of older homes that I just love, as well as the full-grown trees... shade is my friend.

5. I am a semi-closet trekkie. I even own a tribble. Don't know what it is? You must not be a true Star Trek fan.

6. I've always wanted to go sky-diving but never think of going at the appropriate times. I usually think about it in the winter and that just wouldn't be fun. But Summer or early Fall should work. Anyone care to join me?

7. My favorite cereal is Life followed closely by Cocoa Pebbles... yumm!

8. I am the worlds best/worse side-seat driver. I really don't know why David takes me anywhere. It's just one of the reasons why I should take the bus more often, less driving/passenger anxiety.

K, I'm supposed to tag people as well, so... drum roll please, I tag Krista, Kristin, Tawyna, Ginny, David, and Starlyn. (6 will have to do.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing. Its fun to read random things about people. That's cool that you have something to get you up in the morning. I have an alarm clock that's about 20 pounds and doesn't have a snooze button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'm going to actually have to think about it (you know, since I'm such a private person and all. Hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright....i'll get to it...but you will have to give a minute i just got back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally posted... YEAH for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete