Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Power of 8... I've been tagged

8 TV shows I love to watch
Chuck (by far my favorite)
The Office
30 Rock
Black Books (no longer on the air but well worth your time)
M*A*S*H
Grey's Anatomy
Bones
Life

8 (or 4?) Favorite Restaurants
Indian Oven
Olive Garden
Formosa
Cafe Rio
... Let's face it, I don't eat out that much

8 Things that happened yesterday
I ate massive amounts of sugar
We started the first CGSA meeting at work (Catering Snack and Game Association)
I changed my blog format
Went to the gymn way stinkin early in the morning
I went to the doctor and found out that I'm perfectly capable of having cysts, just not so much a child right now.
I had pumpkin squares and chocolate covered raisins for dinner.
I scared my husband as he was coming up the stairs... it was wonderful.

8 Things I love about this fall
The chill in the air
The fall colors, however briefly they may be here
The excitement that we are a bit closer to Christmas
New television shows
Staying in bed when it's cold outside
Hot chocolate in the mornings
Pumpkin desserts
Time with family

8 things on my wish list
New clothes
David to be done with school
A new home
An anonymous donor to pay off my student loans!
A child
And electric blanket to keep my feet warm
A ceiling that isn't slanted
Closet space for the new clothes

8 things I'm looking forward to
The first snowfall
Christmas music after Thanksgiving
Rearranging my furniture to fit in the tree
Playing games with family
Christmas break from work! Two full weeks!
Reading a new book
A vacation in March to Mexico!!
Prospects of a bright future.

8 people I tag
Whoever wants to be.

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about the news from the doc. I still have my fingers crossed for you, and pray for you daily... if you need a kid fix you're always welcome to either or both of mine for unmentioned weeks at a time :) I'm more than willing to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the massive intake of sugar due to the news from the doc? Does this mean you have cysts and they missed them before? AGGHH!! What does that leave you, then?

    Isn't David your electric blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the doc news. If you need some distraction, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the support! I'm actually doing surprisingly well with everything. And yes, the massive amounts of sugar intake were largely due to the news for the doc. It all came back to hit me though, I felt awful in the morning!

    ReplyDelete