Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spooktacular Events

Well, as you all know, Halloween was last Friday. And what a Halloween it was. David and I decided that we would skip out on the festivities here in Logan and go for something far more exciting... yep, we went to Grace. We stayed at my brother's house and watched scary movies. Well, scary is really not quite the word I'm looking for. How about, weird and kind of stupid mixed in with a healthy dose of crazy. We watched "Willard". It was about a guy who made friends with rats... That's really all I have to say about it. We did stay up till 2 a.m. though... still haven't recovered from that, not sure I ever will.

Anyway, I did get there early enough to go Trick or Treating with the kids. And it's a good thing too cause I had my costume on and everything. Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays. I LOVE to dress up! So I went to work as a witch and wore the costume the whole stinkin' night! I made it successfully through Trick or Treating with only a few mishaps and then the kids thought it would be fun to scalp me on the way home. For some reason they didn't believe that it was my real hair. Odd huh. All in all it was a good night.

Laurelin, Griffen, and Nessa


Me, of course.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! We almost rented "Willard" - now I'm glad that we didn't. You looked like an amazing witch, but I'm a little disturbed that the children wanted to scalp you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A witch with a temple in the background.... Now that is interesting. By the way, you look fabulous with blond hair.

    ReplyDelete