Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Do!

First of all, thank you all so much for the advice and attempting sanity. Finally admitting that I actually can't to this all myself has done wonders for my overall well-being. I have taken some of the advice to heart... actually most of it. I was told to do something for myself so my first move was a haircut! I have conveniently attached before and after photos for your viewing pleasure.


Before....

After...

Self portraits are the worst to get! So awkward!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, i totally love it! Like...really LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hare histarical! Leave it to you to come up with something uncannily perfect to make me laugh!

    It does look great...I thought your hair was beautiful before---however, a little hard to run your hands through without running into floor particles, but BEAUtiful all the same...amazing transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I just need to learn how to do it on my own! I so need a hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete