Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Heart Primary March 14th edition

Teacher:  Who knows what the prophet Nephi did for us?

Child 1: He cut off Laban's head.
Child 2: We have that movie!
Child 3: We have a commercial of that movie!
Back to C1: It didn't show Laban's head in the movie though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teacher:  What did Joseph Smith translate for us?
eerie silence
Teacher:  Translate means to take something in a language we don't understand and put it into a language we do understand.  So, what is it that Joseph Smith translated for us?

Child:  English!!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you happy you are learning so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly. I was in a funk to begin with and I forgot how much kids make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable. I love little kids. I am sorry I didn't call you. I am used to just telling your mom and assuming she passes on the word. I apologize greatly for you having to hear the news through my blog. Please accept this apology from the bottom of my heart, and forgive us. We did stop by on Friday on the off chance you were home but no dice. Does that make up for something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I miss you about primary. I'm in YW now and they say goofy stuff, too, but somehow it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete