Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some random facts

1.  I have a lot of "work" blogs in my google reader account.  There was a time when I read them.  I don't anymore.  I don't even look at the pictures.  But I still subscribe to them because I like how rebellious I feel when I hit "mark all as read".  It makes me smile inside.

2.  Cadbury mini eggs and those chocolate covered marshmallow eggs that come in the carton are my all time favorite Easter candy.  I have to limit myself.  One bag and 2 cartons per Easter season.  They have already been eaten.  Happy early Easter everyone.

3.  I abhor counting calories.  So I don't.

4.  My baby slept 6 1/2 whole hours straight last night.  I did not.  I kept on waking up wondering if he was going to wake up.

5.  I also like Robin Eggs, but not as much as the others.

6.  I actually did a real work out routine yesterday.  I had no idea my thighs could get that flabby.  Huh.

7.  Several weeks ago I posted on facebook that I had showered, done the dishes, fed Ben, and gotten him dressed and it was all before 10am.  It has not happened since.  I knew it was a fluke.

8.  a picture
With messages like this, we should all eat more Dove!  What a self esteem booster!

5 comments:

  1. Let me know when you are ready for zumba...I would love for you to come with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. when is it? i would love to come and make a fool of myself! Keeps me humble. I look so good in the safety of my basement.

      Delete
  2. I love you Lora! You are seriously the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! :) That could almost substitute for the Dove chocolate therapy!

      Delete