Thursday, November 4, 2010

It Pays to Have Amy Friends...

... and their daughters.
Daughter of said Amy brought this in to work today.  She said I could borrow it to get me through the week.

on the back it says...

"Powerful Stress Relief"

"I dedicate this candle
to you that I may enjoy
immediate relief of the
stress of the everyday pressures of life.
Through your great power allow me to
juggle my responsibilities with a minimum
of anxiety medication.  Help me focus
on what is most important and keep my
blood pressure within normal levels.
Keep my path clear of drama queens;
manic depressives, and emotional
vampires.
And with the most fervent
desire of my soul I ask that I be allowed
a day off OCCASIONALLY.
Amen."

Directions for use:
"place candle on yoga mat and light.  Contemplate your navel while repeating the prayer every time the phone rings.  In extreme cases, repeat prayer continuously while programming your massage therapist, psychiatrist, and pharmacy on speed dial.  Good luck!"

Enough said.

4 comments:

  1. that is awesome! I love the part about the emotional vampires:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be my favorite part as well. It got it's own line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a blog so I could write about my Lora friend

    ReplyDelete