Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Photo

I have decided to make a change.  Since I always want to blog on Monday but can't seem to get my act together over the weekend to actually have something up... well.  Tuesday photo has turned into Monday photo.  Try not to let it throw you off. (insert picture of me smirking)

This last week I had to opportunity to do Senior Photos for a person in my ward.  I was really nervous, but David was kind enough to go out with me a few days before and scout out some good areas.  Of course he had to pose for me so that I knew what I was doing.  He's such a ham I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that really threw me off... Tuesday photo... Monday photo...too much for my brain to grasp.

    Actually I was really excited because I could see it a day early... I just feel like I'm mauling you. *sorry* needy neighbor alert... sorry you missed the memo. I just had too much fun last night and I'm afraid you'll have to hide from me now.

    LOVE the picture! Didn't know David was a Senior... ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete