Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear Blog,

I have been such a bad blogger.  I fear I may have neglected you.  Please know that it was never my intention.  Not only do I find joy in expressing my hopes, fears, and desires to you, but you are also so good at letting me know what is happening in the lives of so many others.  Others that needed love and support through trying times.  Others that can lift my spirits with their humor and wit.  sigh...

I know it's no excuse, but life simply has caught up with me.  I had such good intentions of improving our communication.  I started out strong this month only to be caught in the torrent of life.  True, it wasn't anything too serious, just long and tiring.  Just last week I took time off to be with my mom while she recovered from a minor surgery.  I really didn't know that it would take me so long to get back into the swing of things.  You would still never know by the state of my house.  But alas, tis neither here nor there. 

I vow to you know, dear blog, to do better.  Even if I don't write, I will check on you.  I will make sure that you are still here, faithfully updating me as ever you are.

Sincerely,

Lora

2 comments:

  1. Hee! That was funny...

    (I mean...Hey! You should ALWAYS read my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should write a letter to my blog too. I go on and off all the time as well. Glad your mom is on the mend with the help of her daughter

    ReplyDelete